Woodlands is easy to find, just 5 miles from Dartmouth
- From the M5 at Exeter, follow the A38 Southbound towards Plymouth.
- Beware Sat Navs may try to send you on the A380 to Torquay which involves a ferry crossing.
- Take the Buckfastleigh/Totnes turnoff.
- Follow the brown tourist signs marked Woodlands Leisure Park
- Through Totnes, take the Kingsbridge/Dartmouth Road.
- Turn left at Halwell onto the A3122 Dartmouth Road.
- Just over 2 miles down this road and Woodlands is on your right.
The Stagecoach X64 bus service from Exeter, goes through Newton Abbot and Totnes then stops right outside Woodlands before heading to Dartmouth. It is a fairly frequent service. You may need to change buses in Totnes.